Thursday, April 8, 2010

If I Could Go Into It Now, I'd Tell You - Camilla Basham

Top 10 most searched subjects on Google beginning with "Why do…".

Why do dogs eat poop
- As a human race the number one question we ponder is why dogs eat poop.
Why do cats purr
- He's obviously thrilled he's not a dog.
Why don't we just dance
- Are we concerned that we've all become lobotomized? No, we just want to get our groove on and dance.
Why does my eye twitch
- Maybe you're dreaming.
Why do we dream
- Now we’re getting somewhere. Finally, there's hope.
Why do men cheat
- Maybe because you're too preoccupied with the habits of domestic animals.
Why do cats knead
- See what I mean.
Why do dogs lick people
- Is this after he's eaten his poop?
Why do we yawn
- Shear boredom
Why does my belly button smell
- I give up

1 comment:

  1. This is truly one of my favorite pieces! I love what you do with this exercise - somehow it becomes this very funny commentary on the state of our culture. And yet it never gets heavy-handed. The opposite, really. Just great!

    ReplyDelete